Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beehive Bazaar

If you live in Provo/Orem and have a chance, go to the Beehive Bazaar today!

I went today by myself and had a really great time. I even bought a couple of things. I can't reveal what I got because some of them are presents. There was such a wide variety of things available. The bazaar featured artists who sold jewelry, clothes, photography, and even food! My very favorite were these tiny leather moccasins for babies! Don't tell Grant, but it made me want to have a little baby to put in the moccasins :)
I'm dying because now I can't remember who makes them!

2 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Nothing will get you in the mood more to have babies than baby shoes! Love them! and tell Grant he dosent have it so bad. My in-laws are vegan, try that on for thanksgiving!!!

Maren said...

how do you do it??? What can they even EAT?