Wednesday, January 6, 2010

my awesome husband is 25!!!


Today is my dear Grant's twenty-fifth birthday! I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "How did Grant get to be such an old man???" You know what? I agree. How did he get so old? I'm kidding Grant.

I was going to put my list of 25 things that I love about Grant on here, but I decided it was just for him.
Happy birthday sweetheart, you are the best! I'm so happy you're mine!

btw, the above picture is from our recent trip to australia.

2 comments:

Kristin Gardiner said...

I really could not picture a better guy for you. You two are perfect for each other, and I absolutely love that he treats you so right. I'm so happy that you found Grant! I hope that I can find a guy equally cool! Because Granty is coooool. Hope he has a good birthday!! Love and miss you two.

Maegan and Dan said...

happy birf-mirf grant! make it great for him mur!